Is BESS right for you and your organisation?
If you can answer yes to the following questions, then BESS could help improve the effectiveness of your outreach and CSR:
- Do you want an effective business development channel that will position you in front of potential targets, partners and employees 24/7?
- Do you have important things to say about construction and the built environment?
- Do you believe in skilling up the next generation?
- Do you have projects and employees that you want to profile?
- Do you want to amplify your existing outreach activity, without putting pressure on your staff?
- Do you want to evidence your outreach activity in your bids and tenders?
Here are 8 risk-free ways you can get involved RIGHT NOW – Risk Free BESS
To find out more about the benefits of getting involved, view our pricing structure.
Want to create a 90-second career video?
Here are the questions you need to answer:
- Name and job title [I trust you won’t need to give that too much thought]
- What does that mean? (this is a chance to explain technical parts of your role in layman’s GCSE-level terms)
- Is this what you started out doing? (career progression, opportunities seized, etc)
- Who influenced you? (teacher, relative, boss, TV show – whatever tells your story best)
- What would I like about construction? (because you don’t know them, this is purposefully open to interpretation)
- What’s the worst thing about your job? (early mornings, on site in the rain… you don’t need to be too negative, but they like to hear the truth)
- Where to next? (this might be career progression, but could be a big project or emerging technology)
If you need any help, please don’t hesitate to contact us – Contact